Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Poemas

domingo, 26 de julho de 2009

I seach

I seach in every mouth kisses like yours,
I seach in every body the heat that I found in yours,
I seach in every hug the shelter that you gave me.

I seach somebody that can color up my life,
That in every step gives light up inside of me,
Somebody that can make me forget what you gave me,
But I don't get it.

I can't forget you,
You were more that a simple passion,
You're an overwheleming love,
You're something that burns inside of my bring.

But I continue to seach,
While you don't come back,
I seach a kiss with the flavour of honey like yours,
I seach a hug more protective than yours,
Who knows, someday I'll find it?

But in fact I continue to love you,
And forever I'll love you,
Until Who knows, you come back,
Because I know that I'll never find someone like you!




Lauro Portela

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário