Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Poemas

sábado, 26 de maio de 2012

But...


I find myself impressed when I think of you
I try to find an answer to this passion so unexpected
And I can’t find the reasons why someone can penetrate so deeply into my heart as in my soul
But it's inexplicable all that’s happening!

So many times I tried not to put you in my mind
And how many times I tried to close my eyes not to see that passion
Flee several nights from his face in my room
But recalling is inevitable...

And tell me
Who is able to escape its charms?
You are simply wonderful
Just feel that is untouchable to me
Just feel that it is unavailable to me

And I tried…
I tried to escape
I tried to understand
I tried to forget
But I gave in!

His face is unforgettable
It smells so nice...
His reassuring hug
It is inevitable not to love you!

But I feel cold and I have pillows to cry
I see you go and can’t follow you
And I'm alone with his face in my memory and your smell on my body
But I'll be fine...

Accepted just be his friend
It also pleases me!


Lauro Portela

Thank you Monique for your help more one time!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário