Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Poemas

quinta-feira, 24 de junho de 2010

No more suffering




I no longer want to think about you

Today I want to see a new future

I want to look around me,

Seek a new horizon


I suffered too much for loving someone that doesn't look at me

Rained by those who don't know my passion

Already hurt my poor heart too

I wasted a precious time with you


I know that if I don't think of you anymore my pain will go away

I know that if I try I will forget you

I won't dream of you anymore

Your smell will no longer hallucinate me


I confess that today I almost went crazy with her look

But don't want it directed to me

I want to change my thoughts

Don't want to shake with your touch


Yes, I will escape

I have something new to discover

A whole world as a destination

I open my eyes and go my way

It's just because I want to forget

Just because I don't want to suffer

Just because I know I can forget you

Just because you made me mad

But just because I need to live ...



Lauro Portela
(Thanks Nany!)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário