Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Poemas

terça-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2010

In my eyes

 In my eyes I could see your beauty,
There was a light that radiated from you,
A glow that dazzled the sunshine,
Even the stars envy you!


Every night you're the moon,
Because until she feels ashamed of his faint,
And so, I can't get you out of my eyes,
You live in my eyes.


I cannot, cannot miss her every move,
Alone is the fourth of july parade,
The blossoming of a rose,
It's the most beautiful sound.


You let anyone hallucinated,
Isn't lost anywhere,
And for eternity of a second we were out of breath,
Without speaking, without any sense, unless I see you pass.


Only you do winter colorful,
Put color in the night,
Only you can do what no one else does,
Fill my eyes to life,
Fill all empty.


Only you passing in front of my eyes,
You that I know never will see you again,
Only you're in my eyes,
Now.




Lauro Portela

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário