Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Poemas

quinta-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2010

Until I remember you

I will shelter me on my pillow
I'll wait out the sun,
I'll wait out the storm,
Only when I get to forget you.

I'll live on air,
I'll hide the evening,
Neither will see the rising moon,
Only until I no longer feel your taste in me.

I will follow the locked doors,
Sealed windows,
Without seeing the daylight,
But only until I can't feel your perfume.

I will not say that want you, if that's what you like best,
I will not look back at in farewell
I'll do just because you do well,
Only until I remember you.

Only when I get to forget you,
Even when I no longer feel your taste in me,
Just until I can’t feel your scent,
Only until I remember you.


Lauro Portela

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário