Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Poemas

terça-feira, 30 de abril de 2013

I'll be here


If your heart does not accelerate when you’re near me,
If you don’t lose the air when you see me
If you don’t feel chills when you  touch me,
So prove me, prove me that I wrong, that you don’t love me.

Gift  Me With Your Best,
Give me your love, I'll give you mine,
This is not a dream of love
That's only two wanting.

And words are not enough,
Show all you feel for me,
It's what we do when we want someone
Feelings are not to be kept.

To always count on me,
I just want to see you happy,
Just show me your love.

Prove that your heart doesn’t speed up when you see me
Prove that you don’t lose the air when you touch me,
Prove that you don’t feel chills when you’re with me,
Prove me wrong.

Treat me with your love
Give it up without fear
‘Cause I'll always be here near you...


Lauro Portela

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário