Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Poemas

terça-feira, 12 de novembro de 2013

My fairy tale

Some time ago I thought to write to you
To Tell you all the love that is in my heart
Delivering you the stars from the sky and the sea
Making you the air I breathe

Some time dream to be a mermaid in your ocean
Feel your sex
All storms calm
It was my dream, my fantasy

Castles, barefoot flower gardens
Colorful dreams of a princess with a broken heart

It's not perfect, it is true
Gave me a world of illusions
Made my dreams come true
Picture from Google Pictures
My blue prince, my most beautiful poetry

Upon awakening from outer space of my dreams
As if by magic
The enchanted forest is waned
Taking with my desire to write you
Waking me up from my fairy tale ...

Lauro Portela


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário