Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Poemas

quarta-feira, 29 de junho de 2011

I hope

I wish you a better future
Since you chose I'm not part of it
But I also hope that I may be a good memory
And don’t get off so easy on your heart


I'm sorry if you had other plans for your life
Forgive me if you wanted the sun
But I gave you many moons, only to see a smile on that pretty face

I Hope you are well
Because without you I am increasingly down
For over one hundred days, I count every second
Will you be back?

Alone in our bed, you're in my dreams
I cannot take it anymore
help me
My feelings are all for you

I hope you are well right now
I'll be here for you
To give you beyond the moon, the stars ...
I just hope you are well.
Lauro Portela

2 comentários:

  1. Have I mentioned this is a beautiful poem? Well, it is.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thanks, you're a little faint of my comments, why? I hope to see you over here, kisses

    ResponderExcluir