Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Poemas

terça-feira, 21 de junho de 2011

Surrender

This is just the beginning
We'll be very happy
Let's surrender
I waited long for this moment

I don't want to feel fear
I want to feel full
I just want to have you here

Have reasons to look in the mirror and smile
To live this beautiful feeling
And believe that everything will work out
Because I found true love

To fly in the clouds
Look in your eyes and say more than words
Feel what you say
Sleep quiet  because the world is easier (now)

Because this is only the beginning
Of the many times I’ll say "I love you"
And no end every time I open my eyes

I don't want to feel fear
I just want our world more colorful
Every time I open my eyes by your side

Reaching the top every time I hear your voice
I'll give you a million reasons to choose me
Just surrender ...





Lauro Portela

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário